Getting more from list rental acquisition

Recently I channeled Archimedes. Preparing for an acquisition via list rental campaign for our main brand I realised that this same campaign could also be used to acquire leads for two of our other brands.

 

Why limit a campaign to growing just one list?

 

The primary objective remains to capture prospect details for our primary brand, however we also enabled two softer check-box opt-in CTAs above our main CTA. These check-boxes are used as the opt-ins for our other lists. Think an ‘I agree to terms and conditions’ check-box but containing ‘Yes, I am interested in your other offer’.

Initial results indicate a 20% and 10% respective opt-in rate for the other two lists we included. If this conversion rate continues it’ll be a nice way to build our total list by an additional 30% per campaign.

Leave a reply:

Your email address will not be published.

Site Footer